Dear ladies and fellas
Since another year passed by and I need a little distraction from the current news, I decided to share with you my favourite things of the last year. This time I also included something, that is not related to beauty and also it is the first time, that I write this whole thing in English. So have some fun while reading this:
- As you may know or not know yet: I love musky-scents with jasmine and other white petals, such as gardenia and frangipani. Such scents are the perfect combination of clean and dirty and make me smell like I had sex after taking a shower. Something that I aspire to. Especally since I once saw a documentation about Indonesia, where they showed that is recuired for a traditional Balinese or Javanese wedding to put white petals on the bed of newly-wedds. That documentation left a strong impression on me and ever since I was on a hunt to find the perfect musky-smell with white petals. It seems like I found the perfect perfume in „Myth“ by „Ellis Brooklyn“, because each time I spray it on me, I think about my weddindg…
- My favourite mascara this year has to be „Troublemaker“ by „Urban Decay“, because although I am of Caucasian descent, Georgian-Mingrelian to be specific, my lashes are almost non existent. So I need something that gives me length, volume, colour and does basically everything. Well, the „Troublemaker“ does exactly that, although it doesn`t pays my rent and taxes yet. But maybe an improved formula would do. Who knows?!?
- Here we go: The only non-beauty-related item in this list, the Polish TV-series. Because it is a must-see. Super entertaining and addicting. And so far only availlable in Polish with English subtitles. But it is certainly worth it to watch. And when did you ever hear or read, that a TV-series about border guards on the Polish-Ukrainian-border is woth watching?!?
- EOS do the best lip balms. Period. They are my favourite this year, they were my favourite last year and it seems like I am forever hooked.
- Last but not least: MAC, the company that does my favourite lipsticks, blew me out water with their new „Liptensity Lip Pencils“. These fuckers are PERFECT. They are creamy, opaque, long-lasting and actually prevent bleeding lipstick. Love them. I need to stock up on these soon.
And for this year I am gonna on the hunt for the perfect deep conditioner and the perfect sun-screen. 🙂
Oh, I couldn`t help myself: Marg bar Jumhurriyet Eslamiye.